Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tela vacation

I spent last week with my sweet,sweet sister and her family in Tela by the sea. We stayed at Ceasar Mariscos Hotel and enjoyed the incredible hospitality of the owners and the staff. We took a boat ride out to Punta Sal for a nature hike and saw monkeys and ate a few termites  (they taste like carrots) we snorkled, ate lunch on the beach under the palms. It was fantastic. The owners of the hotel, Isa and Jeovani, had us out to their house for dinner...five courses with mango icecream for dessert.Caught up with a bunch of old friends and enjoyed the beach. It was a great week! Got the fam. off to the states this morning and will stay with my good friends Rick and Lura for awhile till I can find a place of my own in Siguatepeque. All is good!

1 comment:

  1. I will think of you, Bob, every time I eat a banana from Honduras!

    ReplyDelete