Thursday, May 22, 2014

life is go

Dear people of St. John's, friends, family, fellow yogis and all who been there for me over the past 9 years that I have sought to fullfill my calling to work with the church in Honduras, God's peace be upon you.  I'm heading out on May 25th, so I'm setting up this blog so that you can keep up with me.  My position with the Diocese of Honduras will be that of "Area coordinator for short term mission teams."  My area encompasses about half the country.  I will meet teams at the airport in San Pedro and accompany them to where they will be working, work along side them, stay in the hotels with th
em, and then get them back to the airport.  It is exactly what I have always wanted to do.
There are still alot of unanswered questions.  Today's gospel reading from the Lectionary is Matthew 6:25-34, one of my favorites! "All that I've needed,thy hand hath provided. Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me."
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Bob, good luck! I'll be looking forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete